Hike and S'mores!
Join us on exploring Lebanon Hills Regional Park in Eagan Minnesota! Hiking The North will take you through a 3 mile guided hike on Jensen Lake Trailhead. This journey will start at Noon. Trail is from easy to moderate. Bring water, camera, and backpack. Dress appropriately for the weather. Followed after the hike, join us for S'mores and a bonfire located in the park picnic area.
ABOUT THE PARK
Lebanon Hills Regional Park is the largest park in the Dakota County park system. Containing almost 2,000 acres, the park offers miles of trails and many lakes for year-round outdoor sports, recreation and environmental education.
The Lebanon Hills Visitor Center, located in the eastern section of the park, offers park information, interactive nature displays, courses and programs, equipment rental and access to all the beauty the park has to offer.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable, broken-in hiking boots or tennis shoes
- Healthy Snacks (trail-mix, protein shake, Etc.)
- Lip balm
- Any First Aid items that is required for your well-being (personal medications, epi-pens). Please be sure to communicate any medical issues in a private conversation with the guides.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WITH THE HIKE
- CPR Certified HTN Leader
- S'Mores and a Bonfire! YUMMIES!
- Fun community and building new friendships!
NOT INCLUDED WITH YOUR HIKE
- Transportation to the park is not included. We will help facilitate carpools for you if needed.
DOGS ARE WELCOMED!
Please click below for more information about Hiking With Dogs! Here are more details of what to expect when you bring your pooch!
KIDS ARE WELCOMED!
Bring the kids! Teach them early how to enjoy the outdoors! Please make sure they are 5 years and older. Hiking The North does practice the 7 principles of Leave No Trace so please abide by principles while hiking with kids.
GETTING TO THE PARK
Address: 1350 Carriage Hills Drive Eagan, MN 55123
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions!
This event is free! There is no fee for the park or parking. Please contact us is you have any further questions! Please Register below: